The Radium Hot Springs Rotary Club plans to build a splash park and is actively fundraising to start construction April 2020. Designs, feasibility, location and budget are all being finalized. We are always looking for donations and volunteers for our community projects. Please contact us to be involved!
- One of two bridges crossing Sinclair Creek Trail (2004)
- Radium Hot Springs Rotary Park (2005-06)
- Trail extension from Rotary Park to Sinclair Creek (2009)
- Outdoor Exercise Circuit (2010)
- Community Garden (2013-15)
- Ken Bell Bench (2016)